Cross Prescott APC provides zealous and ethical representation to all of our clients. We are able to achieve excellent results for our clients through pain-staking preparation, professionalism, and dedication. Listed below are the most recent results we have obtained for some of our litigation and personal injury clients.* This is a partial list, which does not discuss many other results.
- $1,850,000.00 settlement (complex case involving personal injury and fraud claims; our firm acted as co-counsel on this matter).
- $262,000.00 jury verdict (auto rear-end collision resulting in soft tissue and shoulder injuries).
- $300,000.00 settlement (auto collision resulting in head trauma and concussion).
- $420,000.00 settlement (financial elder abuse and fraud).
- $100,000.00 settlement, full available policy limit recovered (auto collision where past medical expenses were only $650).
- $100,000.00 settlement, full available policy limit recovered (auto collision caused lower back injuries).
- $75,000.00 settlement (auto v. motorcycle collision; no permanent injuries/full recovery).
- $15,000.00 settlement, full available policy limit recovered (auto v. motorcycle collision; medical expenses were only $250).
- Confidential settlement (product liability case involving a defective medical device and excess radiation).
- Confidential settlement (pharmaceutical product liability case involving defective intrauterine device).
- Confidential settlement (wrongful death and elder abuse case following the death of an elderly patient in a skilled nursing facility).
*Disclaimer: No Guarantee of Results. These descriptions are intended only to provide information about the activities and experience of our attorneys. They are not a guarantee or assurance of future success in any case. Results depend on individual circumstances of a particular case, and nothing herein should be construed as a promise, representation, or guarantee of future similar results.